On Tuesday, the Associated Press published a list of the top Paid iPhone and iPad apps on App Store. The list is long and sort of boring, so we decided to resume it to a top 5 of the apps and reveal some details about them.
Here is the Top 5 Paid iPhone Apps:
1. WhatsApp Messenger by WhatsApp Inc. – a cross-platform mobile texting app that allows real-time messaging, saving up money you would have paid for SMS. The app is compatible with , Windows Phone, Android and Nokia.
2. Minecraft – Pocket Edition by Mojang – a construction game, using blocks to build and craft things. The Pocket Edition includes worlds that are generated randomly, multiplayer over a local Wi-Fi network, and Survival and Creative modes.
3. Clear Vision 2 DPFLASHES STUDIO – a shooting game including 25 missions and a great variety of weapons.
4. Toy Story: Smash it! by Disney –this is a game for the “Toy Story” fans. The character you’ll play with is Buzz Lightyear and the aim is to smash the green alien toys hidden in the area. The funs stays in the weapons you use and the realistic visual and sound effects.
5. Major Magnet by Iddiction – an epic adventure featuring six worlds, in which Major Magnet is saving the world from Colonel Lastin. It is played by tapping a magnet, swinging and shooting the Major to race through each level.