Jersey Mike’s “Day of Giving” translates into 100% of proceeds donated to Wolfson Children’s Hospital. It is happening today! You eat, they donate!
There is no better day to eat at Jersey Mike’s than Wednesday, March 29. This, because today, the fast food chain is celebrating “Day of Giving” and is donating 100% of proceedings to Wolfson Children’s hospital in Jacksonville, Florida, according to WTLV.
The campaign includes 13 Jacksonville-area Jersey Mike’s Subs locations and is available all day, from breakfast to dinner.
The donations will benefit the hospital as a personal way of paying back the amazing care and treatment that Jacksonville Jersey Mike’s franchisee Michael Phillips’ twins received in 2012, when they were stayed in the hospital’s Newborn ICU.
But the fast food chain doesn’t stop around Jacksonville with its “Day of Giving” campaign. In Indianapolis, 8 locations are raising money for supporting the Pat McAfee Foundation. The rules are the same: all you have to do, as a client, is to go eat there today. Here are the locations that are participating:
- 6985 West 38th Street, Suite 500, Indianapolis, IN 46254
- 7125 Georgetown Road, Suit 800, Indianapolis, IN 46268
- 5025 East 82nd Street, Suite 1700, Indianapolis, IN 46250
- 6815 South Emerson Avenue, Suite F, Indianapolis, IN 46237
- 10725 North Michigan Road, Suite A, Indianapolis, IN 46077
- 2271 Pointe Parkway, Carmel, Indiana 46032
- 8375 E 96th Street, Indianapolis, Indiana 46256
- 16771 Clover Road, Noblesville, Indiana 46060
Pat McAfee Foundation is focused on offering scholarship assistance to children of Military Personnel, supporting them in continuing their education after high school.
“These sons and daughters have sacrificed their time without a parent”, their statement on their website reads. “We can at least assist them to continue their education. We are trying to provide opportunities to these children so they can become leaders of society”.