Actor Terry Crews sued his agent, Adam Venit, for sexual harassment, among eight other claims, on Monday. The Brooklyn Nine-Nine star alleges it all happened in February of last year.

On Monday December 4, Terry Crews filed a lawsuit with the Superior Court of Los Angeles against his Hollywood agent, Adam Venit. According to ET, who obtained the papers, the actor claims that Venit sexually assaulted him at an event which took place in February 2016.

Crews says that, at the event, his agent grabbed him by the genitals “so hard that [he] leapt back in pain” and that he stuck “his tongue in and out of his mouth provocatively”. The actor is seeking jury trial.

This is not the first action that Crews took regarding the incident. In fact, it was two months ago that he spoke out, in the light of the infamous revealings about film mogul Harvey Weinstein. Last month, the 49-year-old left the company that Venit worked for, WME. Then, he filed a police report of the incident.

As a result, Adam Venit has gone through an investigation led by the company and was suspended for about a month, only to come back recently and receive a lower position.

When first speaking about his experience, Terry Crew said on Twitter: “This whole thing with Harvey Weinstein is giving me PTSD. Why? Because this kind of thing happened to ME”. He opened-up about what he went through and mentioned that his wife witnessed the assault, too. However, at that time, he did not name his agent as the aggressor.

“My wife saw everything [and] we looked at him like he was crazy. He just grinned like a jerk”, he tweeted.

And last month, Crews revealed, again on Twitter, that music producer Russell Simmons e-mailed him privately asking him to give Venit “a pass”. To which Crews replied: “NO ONE GETS A PASS”.